Jump to navigation Jump to search
- create equivalent of OldWorld function "show uploads since last visit", e.g. by adding another option to setup.php: "make recent show only uploads since last visit yes/no"
- add package size to package.php
- Fix url-highlighting to not include surrounding elements like <>,(),
- Customizable wildcards (#? vs. * vs .* vs % and ? vs ? vs . vs _)
- Search in listings, show matched files
- Ability to report broken packages
- Add an architecture named "source"
- add thumbnails for pictures (.jpg, .png etc. packages) to the database. currently package.php forces the user's browser to render the full picture as a thumbnail on the fly.
- Ability to add comments per package
- Ability to add screenshots per package
- Ability to rate packages
- Torrents per file
- admin.pl: refuse to accept uploads without architecture field (i.e. force moderator to add said field)
- admin.pl: execute the replaces: directive automatically (do not rely on moderators doing that manually)
- admin.pl: always display name, short: and architecture: (e.g. when returning from editing or reading the readme)
- Make a tar-ball of the scripts for easy mirroring of the interface and metadata, this is almost done.
- admin.pl: Add "Last upload: yyyy-mm-dd" to the "Already on Aminet" message to make things easier for MODs regarding upload frequency.
- Download an index.php file at the same time as mirroring, this should show latest packages and have link to local mirror.
- make sure all Freeware magazines are preserved on Aminet. Maybe create a new top level directory mags/
- change the layout to make room for a architecture description
- Translate the public part of the Wiki into other languages